Giving to USC Price
A gift to the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy is an investment in our mission. With your help, the Price School can continue to develop effective solutions for complex societal dilemmas. And we can better train new generations to lead the interdisciplinary fields related to public policy. By giving to USC Price, you provide critical resources for our students and faculty, and you help our school retain its ranking as one of the very best in the nation.
Gifts to the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy help to:
- Provide scholarships to the most promising scholars from around the world
- Build our advanced technological and analytic resources, as well as a dynamic classroom environment
- Promote innovative learning strategies supported by the research initiatives of our faculty
- Retaining preeminent faculty whose dedication to our students distinguishes USC Price as an exceptional school
- Ensure opportunities for our students and faculty to engage in global affairs
We welcome you to explore the different ways to give to USC Price. USC’s Tax ID# is 95-1642394.
For more information on how to make a gift, please feel free to contact:
Caroline K. Bhalla
Director of Development and Constituent Relations
USC Sol Price School of Public Policy
Your dedication and support truly makes a difference. Thank you!