Giving to USC Price
A gift to the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy is an investment in the School’s outstanding programs that contribute to effective and innovative solutions for societal dilemmas. By giving to USC Price, you provide critical resources for our students and faculty and help the school retain its ranking as one of the best in the nation.
Gifts to the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy help to:
- Provide scholarships to today’s most promising scholars
- Offer our students advanced technological resources in the classroom
- Promote innovative learning strategies by supporting the academic and research initiatives of our students and faculty
- Foster a dynamic classroom setting by retaining award-winning faculty whose dedication to our students distinguishes USC Price as an exceptional school
- Ensure opportunities for our students and faculty to engage in global affairs by sponsoring educational travel
USC’s Tax ID Number is 95-1642394.
We welcome you to explore the different ways to give to USC Price.
We encourage your active participation in the USC Price community and value your support in any form.
For more information on how to make a gift, please feel free to contact:
Caroline K. Bhalla
Director of Development and Constituent Relations
USC Sol Price School of Public Policy
Your dedication and support truly makes a difference. Thank you!