Many thoughtful alumni, parents, and friends have made planned giving their preferred way to support the USC Price School of Public Policy.
You do need not be wealthy to leave a legacy gift. Planned giving can be as simple as including a bequest provision in your will or naming USC Price as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy/retirement plan. Regardless of the amount, your gift will make a vital difference in the lives of students and faculty working to improve society through research and scholarship.
Planned gifts to USC Price can offer a wide variety of benefits:
- Annual income for you and/or a beneficiary
- Avoid capital gains on appreciated assets
- Significant tax savings
- Create a permanent legacy at USC
- Membership in the Athenian Society
We ask you to join other generous Price supporters by remembering our school as you plan for the future. Here are some of the ways you can make your planned gift:
Establishing a bequest to USC Price honors a lifetime of academic and professional achievement. This method of planned giving will help future generations achieve their dreams. Click here for sample bequest language that will help you to allocate a bequest gift to USC Price.
- Combine your value of higher education with higher returns by considering:
- A gift of real estate places your generosity and financial intelligence under one roof. Learn more about Retained Life Estates.
USC’s Plan Your Gift Chart can help you determine which option best meets your individual financial goals.
For information about alternative gift options, please contact Caroline Bhalla, USC Price School Director of Development and Constituent Relations, at (213) 740-5134.
Thank you for your support of the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy!