For many thoughtful alumni, parents and friends, planned giving is an attractive way of supporting the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy while fulfilling personal financial planning objectives.
You do need not be wealthy to leave a legacy. Planned giving can be as simple as including a bequest provision in your will or naming USC Price as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan. Regardless of its size, your gift will definitely make a difference in the lives of students and faculty at USC Price.
Planned gifts to USC Price can offer a wide variety of benefits for you:
- Annual income for you and/or a beneficiary
- Avoiding capital gains on appreciated assets
- Enjoying significant tax savings
- Creating a permanent legacy at USC
- Membership in the Athenian Society
We invite you to join others by remembering USC Price as you plan for the future. Here are some of the ways you may make your planned gift:
Establishing a bequest to USC Price honors a lifetime of academic and professional achievements. This premier way of planned giving will help future generations achieve their dreams. Click here for sample bequest language that will help you to allocate a bequest gift to USC Price.
- Combine your love of higher education with your fondness for higher returns by considering:
- A gift of real estate combines generosity and financial intelligence under one roof. Learn more about Retained Life Estates.
USC’s Plan Your Gift Chart can help you determine which option will best meet your individual financial goals.
For information about alternative gift options, please contact Caroline Bhalla, the USC Price School Director of Development and Constituent Relations, at (213) 740-5134.
Thank you for your support of the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy!