2014 USC Price Career Fair
Tuesday, September 9th, 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the Tutor Campus Center (TCC) Ballroom
* USC Price Career Fair is open only to USC students and USC alumni with proper identification.
Agencies and organizations from across all sectors will be on campus to share information about full-time employment, part-time employment, internships, and fellowships opportunities for USC students. Participants include:
- 24Hr HomeCare
- Alfa Fellowship Program
- Beach Cities Health District
- Children’s Institute, Inc.
- Irvine Company
- Keck Medical Center of USC
- Kosmont Companies
- Riverside County Sheriff’s Department
- Robert Half
- The Institute for Nonviolence in Los Angeles
- Wendy Walk
Reminder: Check this list periodically as updates are continuously being made.