Career Services for Undergraduates
Many students are attracted to the USC Price School of Public Policy because of the potential to connect with and contribute to the world’s public, private, and non-profit sectors. With USC’s location in Los Angeles and Southern California, the Price School provides some unique career and internship opportunities to students.
- Health Policy and Management students have exposure to four of the nation’s finest research hospitals. Additional resources.
- Nonprofit Management students benefit from the plethora of non-profit organizations in Los Angeles County (more than any other county). Additional resources.
- Public Policy and Law students have contact to 13% of the federal government agencies located on the west coast. Additional resources.
- Real Estate Development students have access to one of the most dynamic and varied metropolitan markets in the world. Additional resources.
- Sustainable Planning students are in the heart of the largest planning job market in the world. Additional resources.
Undergraduates at USC Price must complete PPD 301, which includes a 140-hour internship requirement and lab. The USC Price Office of Career Services can be instrumental in providing you with coaching, tools, and support to secure your ideal internship and full-time job after graduation.
To access internship, volunteer, fellowship and employment opportunities, as well as other professional development resources, log on to PriceNet.