America Divided: Panel Discussion with Norman Lear and EPIX CEO Mark Greenberg
Join the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy and the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism as the America Divided series culminates with a capstone panel discussion featuring:
- Solly Granatstein, Creator and Executive Producer, America Divided
- Mark S. Greenberg, Executive Producer, America Divided, President and CEO of EPIX, Chair of the USC Annenberg Board of Councilors
- Jack H. Knott, Dean, USC Sol Price School of Public Policy
- Norman Lear, Executive Producer, America Divided, Chairman and CEO of ACT III Communications, Member of the USC Annenberg Board of Councilors
- Leah Natasha Thomas, Producer of America Divided
- Ernest J. Wilson III, Dean, USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Moderator: Bonnie Reiss, Global Director, USC Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy
RSVP required. To RSVP, please click here.
America Divided is a five episode docu-series executive produced by Common, Norman Lear and Shonda Rhimes, featuring narratives addressing inequality in education, housing, health care, labor, criminal justice and the political system. Correspondents—including Common, Rosario Dawson, America Ferrara, Zach Galifianakis, Norman Lear, Amy Poehler, Peter Sarsgaard, and Jesse Williams—explore aspects of inequality related to their own biographies.
Price and Annenberg are pleased to advance dialogue and understanding around the timely issues raised in America Divided, and further highlight critical challenges communities across the nation face today.