Software Available to Price Faculty and Staff
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Adobe Acrobat
- Video Lan Client — Video Playback Software
- Google Chrome
- Sophos Endpoint Security (anti virus software)
- Putty — Secure Telnet Client
- FileZilla — FTP (File Transfer Software)
- X-Win32 – Software to Connect to Solaris, HP/UX, AIX or Linux systems
- Secure CRT — SecureCRT gives you an encrypted Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) session with servers and devices.
- MatLAB R2011b — MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment that enables you to perform computationally intensive tasks faster than with traditional programming languages such as C, C++, and Fortran.
- Mathematica 8.0.1 — Mathematica is a fully integrated software environment for technical and scientific computing. It combines numerical and symbolic computation, visualization, and programming in a single, flexible interactive software system
- SAS 9.2 — Provides extensive statistical capabilities with tools for both specialized and enterprise-wide analytical needs.
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN client — Software to create a secure connection the university network
- JMP — http://www.usc.edu/its/stats/jmp/
- Microsoft Office 2011 (for Macs)
- iTunes — Music and Video Downloads and Management
- Quicktime — Video Playback Software
Software Available at a Discounted Purchase Price charged to Faculty or Departmental Account
- Adobe Creative Suite & other Adobe Products
- STATA (IC/SE/MP)
- IBM SPSS is a statistical analysis and text analytics software package which provides analytical capabilities for research.
- Sun Solaris Packages — Requires use of SUN Workstation
- ESRI ArcGIS
Other software packages may be available for educational discounted purchase. Please Contact the IT Department and we can check with our vendors.
Computer/MIS Support: email@example.com or (213) 740-2174