- Atlantas under full sail in Los Angeles harbor.
- Artemis ahead, sailing higher and faster.
- Atlantas reaching across the San Pedro Channel under full canvas (actually, it’s dacron).
- Interior of the Schooner Artemis – bunk area.
- Dockside demo for 301a class.
- Students learning how to use a sextant for celestrial navigation.
- The Slippery Halyard Knot. You, too, will tie this salty knot.
- Catalina Harbor in bad weather – Santa Ana conditions.
- Artemis “bow out” on Atlantas (view from under the foresail).
- Interior of the Schooner Atlantas – main cabin.
- Evening view of Avalon Harbor, Catalina.
- Students doing chartwork.