2013 Los Angeles City Elections:
USC Sol Price School of Public Policy/Los Angeles Times Poll
About the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy/Los Angeles Times Poll
The USC Sol Price School of Public Policy and the Los Angeles Times are collaborating on a public polling initiative that will survey voter attitudes on a range of municipal, state, and national policy issues as well as election campaigns. The project aims to inform the public, stimulate discourse, and ultimately contribute to the Price School’s research and educational mission of improving the quality of life for people and their communities.
The USC Price/L.A. Times Poll is supported by the Price School Dean’s Office and also in part by the Judith and John Bedrosian Center on Governance and the Public Enterprise as well as the USC Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy — both housed within the Price School.
This site serves as a repository for surveys, data sets, polling results, videos, press releases, and links to related news media articles. Please follow the project on Twitter (@USCPricePolling) to receive alerts when new polls and results are forthcoming.
Recent USC Price/LA Times Poll News Releases:
- USC Price/LA Times Poll Calls Los Angeles Mayoral Race (May 22, 2013)
- Garcetti leads Greuel heading into Tuesday’s mayoral election (May 17, 2013)
Recent Media Coverage:
- L.A. Now Live: Garcetti leads Greuel in poll as election nears, Los Angeles Times (May 20, 2013)
- A long, expensive (and distinctive) race nears the finish line, Los Angeles Times (May 19, 2013)
- Garcetti, Greuel fight for African American votes in final hours, Los Angeles Times (May 19, 2013)
- Mayor candidates on transportation: innovation vs. tried and true, Los Angeles Times (May 18, 2013)
- Garcetti leading Greuel in new USC Price/L.A. Times poll, Los Angeles Times (May 18, 2013)
- Wendy Greuel, Eric Garcetti dash across L.A. to shore up support, Los Angeles Times (May 18, 2013)
- Garcetti’s lead over Greuel at 7 percentage points in mayoral race, Los Angeles Times (May 17, 2013)
- Poll results for Los Angeles Mayoral Election 2013, Benenson Strategy Group (May 17, 2013)
- Poll results for LA City General Election 2013, M4 Research (May 17, 2013)