Applicants to the Executive Master of Leadership degree program must have a minimum of five years of experience with progressively greater levels of responsibility in management or leadership positions.
Candidates for admission must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average. Exceptions to the minimum GPA requirements may be made when justified by exceptional work experience and letters of recommendations.
Applicants must submit a standard USC graduate application and fee along with official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. A current resume, a statement of purpose, and letters of recommendation are also required.
April 1, 2013– Admission application due
March 2013 – Acceptance notifications sent
April 2013 – Class orientation
May 2013– Classes begin
To learn more about the admission process and application deadline, please e-mail: email@example.com
In order to complete the application process, applicants must:
- Submit the standard USC graduate application form and $85 application fee. Visit https://www.usc.edu/admission/graduate/applyonline/ to access the application.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate a minimum of five years of experience with progressively greater levels of responsibility in management or leadership positions.
- Submit official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. (To expedite the processing of your application, please send all transcripts directly to our office. Print and complete the Transcript Cover Pagefor each college/university you have attended. Complete the entire form, sign it, and ask the registrar of each institution to attach it to your official transcript.)USC has begun to accept some forms of e-transcripts. Please check with the institution you attended to see if they provide e-transcripts.
Please note that we accept only e-transcripts provided that they are submitted via the following methods:
- eSCRIP SAFE (Grad)
- eTranscriptCA (CCC)
- Texas Server (Grad)
- University to University
If your school does not provide e-transcripts through one of these methods, you must submit a hard copy of your transcripts.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from professional colleagues who are familiar with your (a) managerial performance and ability, and (b) motivation to conduct graduate work.
- Submit a required statement of purpose on leadership experience and aspirations. The essay may include detail about your managerial experience, career aspirations, and how you believe the completion of the EML degree will contribute to the realization of your career goals.
- Submit a current resume which includes work experience.
- Participate in an interview if it is conducted.
Note: This degree program does not require GRE or GMAT test scores.
Online: Candidates may apply online through USC’s graduate online application system at http://www.usc.edu/admission/graduate. The online system allows you to electronically submit the entire application including USC Price supporting documents, except for official transcripts, which should be sent directly to USC Price at the mailing address below.
USC Price Recruitment and Admissions
650 Childs Way, RGL 111
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0626
Tel: (213) 740-0550
Fax: (213) 740-7573