The USC Price School welcomes applications for the International Public Policy and Management Program from international professionals and US professionals interested in international settings. To be considered for admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution and 3 or more years of work experience.
The IPPAM course of study begins in the summer semester (generally the third week of June). All applicants are urged to apply for the summer semester. In cases where sponsors and employers do not permit summer enrollment, please send an email (after your summer application is submitted) to request that your application be changed to fall semester. The email should be sent to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are encouraged to begin the application process early. The deadline for summer semester is March 15. The application process is done online (both in terms of the application form and letters of recommendation). Official transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS scores (international applicants) should be submitted after completing the online application.
The following items are required in order to complete the applications process.
- Graduate Admission application https://www.usc.edu/admission/graduate/applyonline/
- Select Term “Summer 2014.” Please note that summer admission is preferred. Fall admission may be requested if there are extenuating circumstances preventing a summer start.
- Select “International Public Policy and Management – IPPAM (M.P.P.M)” for Intended Program of Study
- Application fee of $85
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not a degree was earned. (To expedite the processing of your application, please send all transcripts directly to our office. Print and complete the Transcript Cover Page for each college/university you have attended. Complete the entire form, sign it, and ask the registrar of each institution to attach it to your official transcript.)**
- USC has begun to accept some forms of e-transcripts. Please check with the institution you attended to see if they provide e-transcripts.
Please note that we accept only e-transcripts provided that they are submitted via the following methods:
- eSCRIP SAFE (Grad)
- eTranscriptCA (CCC)
- Texas Server (Grad)
- University to University
If your school does not provide e-transcripts through one of these methods, you must submit a hard copy of your transcripts. **
- Your reasons for applying to the International Public Policy and Management Program and how you see the program contributing to your professional goals or personal growth. Describe your academic interests and the skills or knowledge you hope to gain from the program.
International students must also submit the following documents:
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Scores – must have been taken within the last two years (USC institution code: 4852)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, indicating the award of all degrees with the title and date conferred in the applicant’s native language and an exact translation into English of each document. (Note: Transcripts from English as a Second Language (ESL) schools do not need to be submitted but the name of the ESL program and the dates of attendance should be noted as part of your educational history in the “Academic Background” section of the application).
- A Financial Guarantee Statement showing proof of the ability to pay tuition and living expenses. The financial statement(s) from one or more bank accounts should total the equivalent of $69,000.
March 15 is the IPPAM application deadline but the program may continue to accept applications until the class is filled.
How to Apply
Online: Candidates may apply through USC’s graduate online application system at http://www.usc.edu/admission/graduate. The online system allows you to electronically submit the entire application including USC Price supporting documents — except for official transcripts and a copy of test scores, which should be sent directly to USC Price at the mailing address below.
If you have questions regarding the online application, please contact Diana Ramos at (213) 740-0550 or email@example.com.
USC Price Recruitment and Admissions
650 Childs Way, RGL 111
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0626
Tel: (213) 740-0550
Fax: (213) 740-7573