USC Price Advantage
In class, you can sit next to a VP or CFO of a hospital or a student just out of undergrad, and all perspectives are valuable – and valued here.
Younes Injar, MHA ’10
USC Price’s multidisciplinary nature and the prominence of health care at USC provide a cohesive education with breadth and depth that sets the Master of Health Administration apart.
USC Price has considerable depth in health management, operations and leadership; health policy analysis; health finance; quality of care; and health information technology. USC’s Keck School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy, School of Gerontology, and many teaching hospitals provide innumerable opportunities for MHA students.
- The USC Price MHA: A High-Quality, In-Depth Program in an Interdisciplinary School
- State-of-the-Art Skill Set
- Strong Link Between Theory and Practice
- Los Angeles: A Dynamic City to Study and Practice Health Administration
- Bringing Global Home
- USC: A Premier Research University
- USC: A University Where Health Care Matters
- USC Price Trojan Alumni Network