Students gain skills in accounting principles, financial reports, managerial finance, financial planning, capital investments, working capital analysis, budgeting, performance standards and reporting. The Health Finance specialization builds on the health finance courses MHA students take as part of the required core.
- Health Finance Core (Required of all MHA students)
- Financial Accounting (new course)
- Financial Management of Health Services (PPD 510a)
- Health Finance Specialization
- Financial Management of Health Services (PPD 510b)
- Healthcare Venture Development (PPD 696)
Students select 8 units in the Health Finance specialization