MHA Specialization: Health Information Technology
Technology and healthcare are inseparable. Students in this specialization develop a conceptual framework for database development, relational data management, use of health statistics, and confidentiality/security. The specialization builds on the Health I.T. course that all MHA students take as part of the required core curriculum.
- Health Information Technology Core
(Required of all MHA students)
- Health Information Systems (PPD 511)
- Health Information Technology Specialization
- Strategic Planning for IT and Management
- Health Information Systems and Analysis