MHA Specialization: Quality of Care
How will we ensure that every patient receives outstanding, individualized care amidst the unprecedented demand for health services?
Students specializing in Quality of Care develop skills for improving operations, patient flow, quality, and processes of modern healthcare organizations. The specialization builds on required courses that all MHA students take as part of the core curriculum.
- Quality of Care Core (Required of all MHA students)
- Quality of Care Concepts (new course)
- Quality of Care Specialization
- Six Sigma Quality Resources for Health Care (PPD 507)
- Health Care Operations Improvement (PPD 508)