The USC Price Advantage
USC Price is a model of the future…because of its focus on cross-sectoral solutions to the major issues of our day.
John Keisler, MPA ’05
Bureau Manager, City of Long Beach Animal Care Services
USC Price’s multidisciplinary nature provides a cohesive education with breadth and depth that sets the Master of Public Administration (MPA) program apart.
To prepare themselves for a wide range of careers, MPA students are encouraged to take courses offered by related master’s degree programs: public policy, planning, real estate development, and health administration.
- The USC Price MPA: A High-Quality, In-Depth Program in an Interdisciplinary School
- Strong Link Between Theory and Practice
- Los Angeles: A Dynamic City to Study and Practice Public Administration
- Bringing Global Home
- USC: A Premier Research University
- State-of-the-Art Skill Set
- Critical Leadership Training
- USC Price Trojan Alumni Network