The USC Price Advantage
One of my most powerful experiences at USC Price was giving a presentation in Beijing as a graduate student to an audience of international development professionals. Few schools can offer that kind of opportunity.
Michael Vanderbeek, MPL ’05
Manager, Strategic Planning and Performance Management, Port of Long Beach
USC Price’s multidisciplinary nature provides a cohesive education with breadth and depth that sets the Master of Planning (MPL) program apart.
To prepare themselves for a wide range of careers, MPL students are encouraged to take courses offered by related master’s degree programs: public administration, public policy, real estate development, and health administration.
- The USC Price MPL: A High-Quality, In-Depth Program in an Interdisciplinary School
- Achievement Measurements
- Strong Link Between Theory and Practice
- Los Angeles: A Dynamic City to Study and Practice Urban Planning
- Bringing Global Home
- USC: A Premier Research University
- USC Price Trojan Alumni Network