MRED Program Learning Objectives
The USC Price Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development prepares graduates for key positions in real estate development and investment. The program does this by delivering a strong academic framework on which professional practice is built. Program faculty have developed the following core learning objectives:
1. Prepare students to succeed in the real estate profession in the near, medium, and long term.
2. Instill a desire to pursue critical thinking always.
3. Expose students to the many ways to be successful in real estate.
4. Provide students with requisite disciplinary skills in:
- Market Analysis
- Product Type Specialization
5. USC Dollinger MRED learning objectives are accomplished through:
- Development of skills – from architectural drawing to financial modeling.
- Construction of a framework for real estate analysis.
- Transmission of industry knowledge.
- Support for enriching a professional network of contacts.
- Opportunity for maturation and confidence.