Professional Scholarships for Masters Students in Northern California
The University of Southern California believes that no qualified student should be denied the opportunity to pursue a quality education. At the USC State Capital Center in Sacramento, we are pleased to offer Professional Scholarships to students of exceptional promise to pursue a graduate degree at USC Price.
The Professional Scholarships are funded through endowments from or created in the name of Wellness Foundation, Sterling Franklin, and Ross Clayton, Montgomery, Rodriguez-Reuter Family, and Kristen Beard. The number of awards granted each year varies depending on the availability of these funds.
Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Professional Scholarship Committee and recognize:
- Professional working experience, with a focus on relevance, success, number of years.
- Special contributions to the professional field in which the student works in Northern California.
- Special contributions to the community through volunteer work.
- The student’s potential as expressed in letters of recommendation submitted for admission.
- The student’s goals, ambitions and commitments to the field as expressed in the Statement of Purpose submitted for admission.
The Professional Scholarship Application AND the admission application for the MPA degree must be completed by the applicable Scholarship deadline of June 1. To expedite this process, please submit your official undergraduate transcripts to the admissions office prior to the deadline. Only admitted students will be considered for the Professional Scholarship.