Apply for Master of Public Administration in Sacramento
The USC Price School offers its signature degree in Sacramento: the Master of Public Administration.
USC Price School students in Sacramento can earn an outstanding education at a major research university without leaving Northern California. All courses are taught by distinguished full-time USC faculty as well as adjunct professors from the local policymaking, private, and nonprofit sectors. The MPA Sacramento program is designed to accommodate working professionals. Courses are generally scheduled on Thursday through Sunday in two blocks of four full days. This intensive format is interactive and allows students who are busy professionals to successfully manage the demands on their time.
The Application Process
Click here for upcoming application deadlines.
1) Learn More About the Degree Programs in Sacramento
There are several ways to learn more about the USC Price School graduate degree programs in Sacramento:
- Explore our website.Information about our graduate degree programs is available at the following links:
- Stop by our table at a college campus recruitment fair near you. We will be visiting college campuses and holding admissions forums in Northern California cities. Review the recruitment schedule and visit us at an event near you.
2) Schedule a meeting to learn more about the MPA Sacramento Program. Contact Ashleigh Stayton at email@example.com or (916) 637-8970.
3) Submit an application. Information about admission requirements and the application form for the degree programs are available online.