The Price School of Public Policy believes proper advisement is key to the success of undergraduate students. Both the undergraduate program director and program administrator are actively involved in the academic progress of each undergraduate student in USC Price.
- Program Director: The program director has academic oversight of the undergraduate programs and wants to hear from students what they like and don’t like as well as enhancements to the program
- Program Administrator: The program administrator assists students in course selection and apprises them of new enhancements to the curriculum, co-curricular activities and new course offerings.
Advantages of USC Price’s advisement system include:
- Easy access to your academic advisor
- Walk in appointments available
- Tuesdays, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursdays, 2-4 p.m.
- Early warnings and assistance if you are off track
- All students have a voice in program enhancements
Undergraduate Program Management
Dr. LaVonna B. Lewis, Program Director
Jim Lee, Program Administrator