- Multiattribute Utility Functions Satisfying Mutual Preferential Independence
Abbas, A. E., & Sun, Z.; Operations Research; Under review.
- Decision Analysis and Behavioral Research 2nd edition
von Winterfeldt, D. & Edwards, W.; Miami, FL: Probabilistic Publishing; In Preparation.
- Control Strategies for Players in Pursuit-Evasion Games Based On Their Preferences
Stipanovic, D., Valika, C., & Abbas, A. E.; International Game Theory Review; Forthcoming.
- The Impact of the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 on Trading Behavior in the U.S. Single Family Residential Market
Painter, G., & Heuson, A. J.; Real Estate Economics. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2323900; Forthcoming.
- Legitimacy Through Networks: Interlocking Boards of Trustees and Organizational Performance
Esparza, N. & Jeon, S.H.; Public Performance & Management Review; Forthcoming.
- The Diffusion and Implementation of Homlessness Policy: Ten Year Plans and the Shift to Permanent Supportive Housing
Esparza, N.; Social Service Review; Forthcoming.
- The Community Health Council Model of Change: A Place-Based Approach to Addressing Obesity in South Los Angeles
Sloane, D. C., Galloway-Gilliam, L., Flynn, G., Park, A., Tucker, P., & Lewis, L. B.; Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Review, Funded by CDC Grant.; Forthcoming. .
- Identifying High Risk Youth for Secondary Gang Prevention
Hennigan, K. M., Maxson, C. L., Sloane, D. C., Kolnick, K. A., & Vindel, F.; Journal of Crime & Justice, Funded by a contract from the City of Los Angeles. Published online 8/20/2013; Forthcoming.
- Policy Influence, Agency Specific Human Capital, and Exit in the Federal Service
Bertelli, A., & Lewis, D.; Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory; Forthcoming.
- Impact of the Olmsted County workplace smoking ban – comment
Huesch, M. D.; Journal of the American Medical Association; Forthcoming.
- Using helical chest CT scans for coronary artery calcium screening – comment
Huesch, M. D., & Ong, M. K.; Journal of the American Medical Association; Forthcoming.
- Separating the Impacts of Age and Birth Date on Retail Sales
Green, R., & Hendershott, P.; Journal of Shopping Center Research; Forthcoming.
- Hurricane Katrina: Devastation, Possibilities and Prospects
Bostic, R.W., & Molaison, D.; Economic and Risk Assessment of Hurricane Katrina, USC CREATE book; Forthcoming.
- Understanding Planning Cultures: The Kolkata Paradox
Banerjee, T.; In B. Sanyal (Ed.), Hybrid Planning Cultures. New York: Routledge; Forthcoming.
- Conceptualizing the Child-Friendly Neighborhood: A Question of Form, Family, and Functioning
Banerjee, T., & Uhm, J.; in G. Moore, D. Lu, & R. Lamb (Eds.) Environment, Behavior, and Society: The First International Symposium, London: Springer; Forthcoming.
- Effects of Medicare Part D on Pharmacy Use and Out-of-Pocket Spending
Vogt, W., Joyce, G., & Goldman, D.; Forum for Health Economics & Policy; Forthcoming.
- The Sum of Small Things: Culture and Consumption in the 21st Century
Currid-Halkett, E.; Princeton: Princeton University Press; Forthcoming, Fall 2015.
- Compensation Benchmarking Practices in Large U.S. Local Governments: Results of a National Survey
Thom, M., & Reilly, T. ; Public Personnel Management; Forthcoming, 2015.
- The Determinants of Public Sector Pension Reform across the U.S. States
Thom, M. ; American Review of Public Administration; Forthcoming, 2015.
- Computations for Family Logistics in an Emergency
Scweitzer, L., with Liu,S.; Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering (CACAIE, Impact Factor: 3.170) for special issue on planning; Forthcoming in a special issue on planning for evacuations.
- Stepping Up: An empirical analysis of the use of social innovation in response to an economic recession
Graddy-Reed, A., & Feldman, M.P.; Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy, & Society. Published online April 2015; Forthcoming 2015.
- Beware the Soothsayer: Evaluating the Reliability of Attack Predictions in Stackelberg and Network Security Games.
Ford, B., Nguyen, T., Sintov, N., Tambe, M., & Delle Fave, F.; Decision and Game Theory for Security; Forthcoming 2015.
- Personalized Energy Reduction Cyber-Physical System (PERCS): A gamified end-user platform for energy efficiency and demand response
Sintov, N.D., Orosz, M.D., & Schultz, P.W.; Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Forthcoming 2015.
- What goes on behind closed doors? How college dormitory residents change to save energy during a competition-based energy reduction intervention
Sintov, N.D., Dux, E., Tran, A., & Orosz, M.; International Journal for Sustainability in Higher Education for special issue on campus sustainability and social sciences; Forthcoming 2015.
- Stars and Stardom
Currid-Halkett, E.; In M. Lorenzen (Eds.)Oxford Handbook of Creative Industries.Oxford: Oxford University Press; Forthcoming 2014.