- Decision Analysis and Behavioral Research 2nd edition
von Winterfeldt, D. & Edwards, W.; Miami, FL: Probabilistic Publishing; In Preparation.
- Managing Behavior in Public and Nonprofit Organizations, 4th Ed.
Denhardt, R., Denhardt, J., & Aristegueta, M.; Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; Forthcoming.
- The New Public Service Revisited
Denahrdt, J., & Denhardt, R.; Public Administration Review; Forthcoming.
- Ordinal One-Switch Utility Functions
Abbas, A. E., & Bell, D. E.; Operations Research; Forthcoming.
- A Utility Copula Approach for Preference Functions in Engineering Design
Abbas, A. E., & Sun, Z.; ASME Journal of Mechanical Design; Forthcoming.
- Who Benefits from Environmental Regulation? Evidence from the Clean Air Act Amendments
Bento, A. M., Freedman, M., & Lang, C.; Review of Economics and Statistics; Forthcoming.
- Housing Formation and Unemployment Rates: Evidence from 1975-2011
Choi, J. H., & Painter, G. ; Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics; Forthcoming.
- Society and the individual at the dawn of the 21st Century
Antonucci, T., Berkman, L., Börsch-Supan, A., Carstensen, L. L., Fried, L. P., Furstenberg, F. F., Goldman, D., Jackson, J. S., Kohli, M., Olshansky, S. J., John Rother, Rowe, J. W., & Zissimopoulos , J.; In Handbook of the Psychology of Aging; Forthcoming.
- Top-Down Federalism: State Policy Responses to National Government Discussions
McCann, P. J. C., Shipan, C. R., & Volden, C.; Publius: The Journal of Federalism. First published online April 2, 2015; Forthcoming.
- From Subjects to Citizens: How Homeowners’ Participation Transforms Local Governance in Beijing
Wang, W., Li, H., & Cooper, T.; Administration & Society; Forthcoming.
- Regulatory Compliance When the Rule of Law is Weak: Evidence from China’s Environmental Reform
Yee, W. H., Tang, S. Y., & Lo, C. W. H.; Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory; Forthcoming.
- Enterprise-Level Motivations, Corporate Environmental Management in Guangzhou, China
Tang, S. Y., Li, P. H., Fryxell, G., & Lo, C. W. H.; Environmental Management; Forthcoming.
- Stakeholder Demands and Corporate Environmental Coping Strategies in China
Liu, N., Tang, S. Y., Lo, C. W. H., & Zhan, X.; Journal of Environmental Management; Forthcoming.
- U.S. Hospitals Experienced Substantial Productivity Growth During 2002-11
Romley, J., Sood, N., & Goldman, D.; Health Affairs; Forthcoming.
- Patient Preference for Treatment Administration in Cystic Fibrosis
Sawicki, G., Goldman, D., Chan, W., Casey, A., Greenberg, J., & Romley, J.; American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits; Forthcoming.
- Why is Infant Mortality Higher in the US Than in Europe?
Chen, A., Oster, E., & Williams, H.; American Economic Journal: Economic Policy; Forthcoming.
- Legitimacy Through Networks: Interlocking Boards of Trustees and Organizational Performance
Esparza, N. & Jeon, S.H.; Public Performance & Management Review; Forthcoming.
- The Diffusion and Implementation of Homlessness Policy: Ten Year Plans and the Shift to Permanent Supportive Housing
Esparza, N.; Social Service Review; Forthcoming.
- The Community Health Council Model of Change: A Place-Based Approach to Addressing Obesity in South Los Angeles
Sloane, D. C., Galloway-Gilliam, L., Flynn, G., Park, A., Tucker, P., & Lewis, L. B.; Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Review, Funded by CDC Grant.; Forthcoming. .
- Identifying High Risk Youth for Secondary Gang Prevention
Hennigan, K. M., Maxson, C. L., Sloane, D. C., Kolnick, K. A., & Vindel, F.; Journal of Crime & Justice, Funded by a contract from the City of Los Angeles. Published online 8/20/2013; Forthcoming.
- Policy Influence, Agency Specific Human Capital, and Exit in the Federal Service
Bertelli, A., & Lewis, D.; Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory; Forthcoming.
- Impact of the Olmsted County workplace smoking ban – comment
Huesch, M. D.; Journal of the American Medical Association; Forthcoming.
- Using helical chest CT scans for coronary artery calcium screening – comment
Huesch, M. D., & Ong, M. K.; Journal of the American Medical Association; Forthcoming.
- Separating the Impacts of Age and Birth Date on Retail Sales
Green, R., & Hendershott, P.; Journal of Shopping Center Research; Forthcoming.
- Hurricane Katrina: Devastation, Possibilities and Prospects
Bostic, R.W., & Molaison, D.; Economic and Risk Assessment of Hurricane Katrina, USC CREATE book; Forthcoming.