- Decision Analysis and Behavioral Research 2nd edition
von Winterfeldt, D. & Edwards, W.; Miami, FL: Probabilistic Publishing; In Preparation.
- Designing Cash Transfer Programs for an Older Population: The Mexican Case
Aguila, E., Kapteyn, A., & Tassot, C.; Journal of the Economics of Ageing; Forthcoming.
- Common Denominators of Learning
Ragusa, G., & Moore, II, J. E.; American Society for Engineering Education PRISM, Last Word; Forthcoming.
- Economic Consequence Analysis of Disasters – The E-Cat Software Tool
Rose, A., Prager, F., Chen, Z., Chatterjee, S., Wei, D., Heatwole, N., & Warren, E.; Springer; Forthcoming.
- Consumption Inequality in the Great Recession
Lee, H., & Painter, G.; Journal of Economic and Social Measurement; Forthcoming.
- Examining Mobility and Labor market outcomes of Latino immigrants’ after the recession in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and the Inland Empire
Calnan, R., & Painter, G.; Urban Studies; Forthcoming.
- A Field Study of Rental Market Discrimination across Origins in France
Acolin, A., Bostic, R., & Painter, G.; Journal of Urban Economics; Forthcoming.
- Political Commitment, Policy Ambiguity, and Corporate Environmental Practices
Liu, N., Tang, S. Y., Zhan, X., & Lo, C. W. H.; Policy Studies Journal; Forthcoming.
- Nonprofit Policy Advocacy under Authoritarianism
Li, H., Lo, C. W. H., & Tang, S. Y.; Public Administration Review; Forthcoming.
- Social Security Contributions and Return Migration among Older Male Mexican Immigrants
Aguila, E., & Vega, A.; The Gerontologist; Forthcoming.
- The Federal Design Dilemma: Congress and Intergovernmental Delegation
McCann, P. J. C.; Cambridge University Press ; Forthcoming.
- Factors affecting children’s journeys to school: A joint escort mode choice model
He, S., & Giuliano, G.; Transportation; Forthcoming.
- Analyzing impacts of urban light rail investments: Study of the LA Metro Expo Line using archived real-time transportation system data
Giuliano, G., & Chakrabarti, S.; Transport Policy; Forthcoming.
- Society and the individual at the dawn of the 21st Century
Antonucci, T., Berkman, L., Börsch-Supan, A., Carstensen, L. L., Fried, L. P., Furstenberg, F. F., Goldman, D., Jackson, J. S., Kohli, M., Olshansky, S. J., John Rother, Rowe, J. W., & Zissimopoulos , J.; In Handbook of the Psychology of Aging; Forthcoming.
- From Subjects to Citizens: How Homeowners’ Participation Transforms Local Governance in Beijing
Wang, W., Li, H., & Cooper, T.; Administration & Society; Forthcoming.
- Patient Preference for Treatment Administration in Cystic Fibrosis
Sawicki, G., Goldman, D., Chan, W., Casey, A., Greenberg, J., & Romley, J.; American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits; Forthcoming.
- The Regional Economic Impacts of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita on Oil Refinery Operations in the Gulf of Mexico and the Rest of the U.S.: Applying a Flexible Multi-Region Input-Output Model
Park, J., Gordon, P., Kim, Y., Moore II, J. E., & Richardson, H.; In A. Abbas, M. Tambe, and D. von Winterfeldt (Eds.), Improving Homeland Security Decisions; Forthcoming.
- A New Approach to Quantifying the Impact of Hurricane Disrupted Oil Refinery Operations Utilizing Secondary Data
Park, J., Gordon, P., & Moore II, J. E.; Group Decision and Negotiation; Forthcoming.
- What goes on behind closed doors? How college dormitory residents change to save energy during a competition-based energy reduction intervention
Sintov, N.D., Dux, E., Tran, A., & Orosz, M.; International Journal for Sustainability in Higher Education for special issue on campus sustainability and social sciences; Forthcoming.
- The Sum of Small Things: A Theory of the Aspirational Class
Currid-Halkett, E.; Princeton: Princeton University Press; Forthcoming.
- Negotiating the Identity of Diaspora: Ethnoscapes of the Southeast Asian Communities in Los Angeles
Banerjee, T. Chakravarty, S, & Hwee-Hwa Chan, F.; In S. Moroni & D. Weberman (Eds.), Space and Pluralism, Budapest: Central European University Press; Forthcoming.
- Legitimacy Through Networks: Interlocking Boards of Trustees and Organizational Performance
Esparza, N. & Jeon, S.H.; Public Performance & Management Review; Forthcoming.
- The Diffusion and Implementation of Homlessness Policy: Ten Year Plans and the Shift to Permanent Supportive Housing
Esparza, N.; Social Service Review; Forthcoming.
- Policy Influence, Agency Specific Human Capital, and Exit in the Federal Service
Bertelli, A., & Lewis, D.; Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory; Forthcoming.
- Impact of the Olmsted County workplace smoking ban – comment
Huesch, M. D.; Journal of the American Medical Association; Forthcoming.