- Decision Analysis and Behavioral Research 2nd edition
von Winterfeldt, D. & Edwards, W.; Miami, FL: Probabilistic Publishing; In Preparation.
- The Federal Design Dilemma: Congress and Intergovernmental Delegation
McCann, P. J. C.; Cambridge University Press ; Forthcoming.
- Managing Behavior in Public and Nonprofit Organizations, 4th Ed.
Denhardt, R., Denhardt, J., & Aristegueta, M.; Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; Forthcoming.
- Factors affecting children’s journeys to school: A joint escort mode choice model
He, S., & Giuliano, G.; Transportation; Forthcoming.
- Analyzing impacts of urban light rail investments: Study of the LA Metro Expo Line using archived real-time transportation system data
Giuliano, G., & Chakrabarti, S.; Transport Policy; Forthcoming.
- Society and the individual at the dawn of the 21st Century
Antonucci, T., Berkman, L., Börsch-Supan, A., Carstensen, L. L., Fried, L. P., Furstenberg, F. F., Goldman, D., Jackson, J. S., Kohli, M., Olshansky, S. J., John Rother, Rowe, J. W., & Zissimopoulos , J.; In Handbook of the Psychology of Aging; Forthcoming.
- From Subjects to Citizens: How Homeowners’ Participation Transforms Local Governance in Beijing
Wang, W., Li, H., & Cooper, T.; Administration & Society; Forthcoming.
- Regulatory Compliance When the Rule of Law is Weak: Evidence from China’s Environmental Reform
Yee, W. H., Tang, S. Y., & Lo, C. W. H.; Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory; Forthcoming.
- Patient Preference for Treatment Administration in Cystic Fibrosis
Sawicki, G., Goldman, D., Chan, W., Casey, A., Greenberg, J., & Romley, J.; American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits; Forthcoming.
- The Regional Economic Impacts of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita on Oil Refinery Operations in the Gulf of Mexico and the Rest of the U.S.: Applying a Flexible Multi-Region Input-Output Model
Park, J., Gordon, P., Kim, Y., Moore II, J. E., & Richardson, H.; In A. Abbas, M. Tambe, and D. von Winterfeldt (Eds.), Improving Homeland Security Decisions; Forthcoming.
- A New Approach to Quantifying the Impact of Hurricane Disrupted Oil Refinery Operations Utilizing Secondary Data
Park, J., Gordon, P., & Moore II, J. E.; In J. Levy (Ed.), Group Decision and Negotiation, special Issue on Advances in Conflict Transformation in the Era of Big Data; Forthcoming.
- Why is Infant Mortality Higher in the US Than in Europe?
Chen, A., Oster, E., & Williams, H.; American Economic Journal: Economic Policy; Forthcoming.
- What goes on behind closed doors? How college dormitory residents change to save energy during a competition-based energy reduction intervention
Sintov, N.D., Dux, E., Tran, A., & Orosz, M.; International Journal for Sustainability in Higher Education for special issue on campus sustainability and social sciences; Forthcoming.
- The Sum of Small Things: Culture and Consumption in the 21st Century
Currid-Halkett, E.; Princeton: Princeton University Press; Forthcoming.
- Negotiating the Identity of Diaspora: Ethnoscapes of the Southeast Asian Communities in Los Angeles
Banerjee, T. Chakravarty, S, & Hwee-Hwa Chan, F.; In S. Moroni & D. Weberman (Eds.), Space and Pluralism, Budapest: Central European University Press; Forthcoming.
- Legitimacy Through Networks: Interlocking Boards of Trustees and Organizational Performance
Esparza, N. & Jeon, S.H.; Public Performance & Management Review; Forthcoming.
- The Diffusion and Implementation of Homlessness Policy: Ten Year Plans and the Shift to Permanent Supportive Housing
Esparza, N.; Social Service Review; Forthcoming.
- The Community Health Council Model of Change: A Place-Based Approach to Addressing Obesity in South Los Angeles
Sloane, D. C., Galloway-Gilliam, L., Flynn, G., Park, A., Tucker, P., & Lewis, L. B.; Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Review, Funded by CDC Grant.; Forthcoming.
- Policy Influence, Agency Specific Human Capital, and Exit in the Federal Service
Bertelli, A., & Lewis, D.; Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory; Forthcoming.
- Impact of the Olmsted County workplace smoking ban – comment
Huesch, M. D.; Journal of the American Medical Association; Forthcoming.
- Using helical chest CT scans for coronary artery calcium screening – comment
Huesch, M. D., & Ong, M. K.; Journal of the American Medical Association; Forthcoming.
- Separating the Impacts of Age and Birth Date on Retail Sales
Green, R., & Hendershott, P.; Journal of Shopping Center Research; Forthcoming.
- Hurricane Katrina: Devastation, Possibilities and Prospects
Bostic, R.W., & Molaison, D.; Economic and Risk Assessment of Hurricane Katrina, USC CREATE book; Forthcoming.
- Understanding Planning Cultures: The Kolkata Paradox
Banerjee, T.; In B. Sanyal (Ed.), Hybrid Planning Cultures. New York: Routledge; Forthcoming.
- Conceptualizing the Child-Friendly Neighborhood: A Question of Form, Family, and Functioning
Banerjee, T., & Uhm, J.; in G. Moore, D. Lu, & R. Lamb (Eds.) Environment, Behavior, and Society: The First International Symposium, London: Springer; Forthcoming.