USC Price School of Public Policy

Restoration of Previous Units

6948208410_2e3d4d4bd9_nGraduate Students

The following steps outline the process for restoring previously completed units:

  • If students wish to request coursework completed more than seven years previous be applied to their degree, they must submit a General Petition to The Graduate School to the appropriate Student Services Advisor requesting that their previously completed units be restored. They must include a course syllabus and a statement indicating how the coursework is still relevant in terms of the current requirements.
  • The Student Services Advisor forwards the request for approvals within USC Price and the Graduate School.
  • The Student Services Advisor notifies the student of the decision in writing.