To be accepted to the University of Southern California Coverdell Fellows program, interested students must submit:
- a USC Graduate Application: https://www.usc.edu/admission/graduate/applyonline/
- $85 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended: To expedite the processing of your application, please send all transcripts directly to our office. If possible, print and complete the Transcript Cover Page for each college/university you have attended. Complete the entire form, sign it, and ask the registrar of each institution to attach it to your official transcript: http://priceschool.usc.edu/files/2010/06/Transcript-Cover-Page.pdf
USC has begun to accept some forms of e-transcripts. Please check with the institution you attended to see if they provide e-transcripts. Please note that USC only accepts e-transcripts that are submitted via the following methods:
- eSCRIP SAFE (Grad)
- eTranscriptCA (CCC)
- Texas Server (Grad)
- University to University
If your school does not provide e-transcripts through one of these methods, you must submit a hard copy of your transcripts.
- official copy of test scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). (Note: When registering for the GRE or GMAT, applicants should use the following institution codes: GRE 4852 or GMAT 4937)
- a completed Price Supplemental Form (complete through the Graduate Online Application)
- a current resume
- a maximum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one academic reference
- a statement of purpose of approximately 750-1,500 words
- a completed Price School Scholarship Application Form: If you wish to be considered for Price sponsored scholarships, complete the Scholarship Application Form through the Price School Supplemental Form, found in the USC Graduate Application.