USC Price Parents
Congratulations to you and your student on becoming a member of the Trojan Family and the Price School! At USC Price, we encourage Trojan parents to join the Price community through a variety of engaging academic and outreach events.
Here are a few ways Price Parents can connect and support the USC Price School:
- Join LEAP: Learning to Excel Academically and Professionally (LEAP) is an exclusive program for parents interested in investing in the future leaders of tomorrow, and supporting undergraduate education at the USC Price School. To learn more, please visit our website.
- Mentor a Student: Serve as a mentor to Price undergraduate or graduate students through the Price Professional Mentorship Program. You can help students explore different career fields, provide networking advice, and help them launch meaningful careers.
- Hire @ Price: Provide professional opportunities for our students by hiring them for internships or full-time employment.
- Events: Attend Trojan Family Weekend, Homecoming, academic events, or host a small event in your area for other Price parents.
- Make a Gift: Make a donation to the Price Parents Fund. Gifts to this fund support scholarships, student travel and enhanced academic experiences for students at USC Price.
- Communications: Stay connected through our Price Parents e-newsletters.
- Key Dates: View the USC Academic Calendar; and the schedule for Fall 2018.
For more information and to connect more personally, please contact:
Director of Development, Parent Relations, and International Initiatives
Tel: 213-821-8179 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org