Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates
About the USC Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates
USC Price has long been at the forefront of real estate education. Our 30+ year history has produced industry leaders that are shaping real estate in every major urban market in the country and beyond. The Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates is your alumni support group that seeks to build upon the strong real estate tradition at USC Price and to provide a platform of continued excellence in the industry.
Who we are
The Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates (PREAA) is an exclusive real estate community comprised of USC Price alumni working within the real estate industry. We provide a forum for professional development of our alumni, opportunities to mentor current students seeking professional exposure to the world of real estate, and to support USC Price priorities for real estate programs.
PREAA is committed to empowering the Price community to innovate within real estate, place making, and the built environment.
Make a Difference
We invite you to stay connected, support Price Programs in Real Estate, and to expand upon our legacy of groundbreaking education and shaping future leaders. Your membership includes access to this great community within the Trojan Family network.
Philanthropic support from the Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates ensures that the Price Programs in Real Estate remain in the top tier of undergraduate and graduate education in the country.
Membership & Benefits
The USC Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates enjoy several benefits at various membership levels, including:
- Listed on Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates Honor Roll
- Invitation to Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates networking events
- Invitation to Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates speaker programs and project tours
Support the Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates!
RECENT REAL ESTATE NEWS AT PRICE
- USC Trustee and Caruso Affiliated CEO Rick J. Caruso joins Lewis C. Horne, President of CBRE, for a conversation moderated by LA Times’ commercial real estate reporter, Roger Vincent See photos | Watch the video »
- The Atlantic‘s “CityLab” highlighted research by USC Price’s Richard Green and colleagues on how the rise of more educated people with higher incomes in metropolitan areas increased housing costs predominantly affecting the less educated Read full story »
- USC Price alum lands ‘dream project’ with purchase of DTLA’s Grand Central Market Read full story »
- USC Price School ascends to No. 2 in 2019 U.S. News & World Report rankings Read full story »
- From war survivor to real estate CEO, Emile Haddad shares inspirational lessons at USC Ross Minority Program in Real Estate graduation Read full story » | Watch video »
- Green appointed to LA County’s Tenant Protections Working Group Read full story »
- New Faculty Q&A: John Loper Read full story »
- Dollinger MRED students win 20th NAIOP USC versus UCLA Real Estate Challenge Read full story »
- Professor Dowell Myers’ research on millennial homeownership featured in Yahoo Finance Read full story »
- LA Times highlights USC Casden report, which expects SoCal rents to get even pricier over next two years, amid rising demand with job growth Read full story »
- News Release: 2017 USC Casden Real Estate Economics Forecast Read full story »
- Price undergraduate interns turn real estate lessons into real-world action Read full story »
- From equity to work-life balance, women real estate leaders open up about overcoming challenges Read full story »
- USC Price launches series to promote leadership opportunities for women in real estate Read full story »
- Price Real Estate Degrees and Certificates Learn more »
- Price Real Estate Flickr photo collection View photos »
- USC Price Conversations in New York – “Building Community: Placemaking at Hudson Yards” (2017) View photos »
- Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates Reception at ULI (2017) View photos »
For more information on the Price Real Estate Alumni & Affiliates, please contact Kristi Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 821-8182.