Software Available to Price Faculty and Staff
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Creative Suite
- STATA 15 (Free for Faculty)
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Qualtrics Survey software
- Video Lan Client — Video Playback Software
- Google Chrome
- Sophos Endpoint Security (anti-virus software)
- Putty — Secure Telnet Client
- FileZilla — FTP (File Transfer Software)
- X-Win32 – Software to Connect to Solaris, HP/UX, AIX or Linux systems
- Secure CRT — SecureCRT gives you an encrypted Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) session with servers and devices.
- MatLAB R2017ab — MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment that enables you to perform computationally intensive tasks faster than with traditional programming languages such as C, C++, and Fortran.
- Mathematica 13 — Mathematica is a fully integrated software environment for technical and scientific computing. It combines numerical and symbolic computation, visualization, and programming in a single, flexible interactive software system
- SAS 9.4 — Provides extensive statistical capabilities with tools for both specialized and enterprise-wide analytical needs.
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN client — Software to create a secure connection the university network
- JMP — https://www.usc.edu/its/stats/jmp/
- Microsoft Office (for Macs)
- iTunes — Music and Video Downloads and Management
Software Available at a Discounted Purchase Price charged to Faculty or Departmental Account
- STATA (IC/SE/MP)
- IBM SPSS is a statistical analysis and text analytics software package which provides analytical capabilities for research.
- Stat Transfer
Other software packages may be available for educational discounted purchase. Please Contact the IT Department and we can check with our vendors.
Computer/MIS Support: email@example.com or (213) 740-2174