- USC Price Faculty/Staff Directory
- #PriceProud Shout Out Form (Staff Recognition)
- USC Office of Equity, Equal Opportunity, & Title IX.
- Zoom Virtual Background Instructions
- Zoom Automatic Transcription Instructions
- ADA Guidelines Q&A
- USC Price Strategic Plan
- USC Employee Emergency Information
- DocuSign – an electronic platform to digitally sign and request signatures – is available free of charge to all USC faculty/staff. If you would like to request an account that includes the ability to request signatures, please contact Julie Kim – [email protected].
Image Release Forms
If you are filming or photographing non-USC students, staff or faculty it is important to get an image release form. Please either print out the below PDF versions or send your talent the appropriate link to digitally sign the form online and have it submitted back to you automatically.
- USC Faculty Portal
- Faculty Resource Document (PDF)
- Course Buyout Request
- Course Release Request
- Trainings (email [email protected] for passwords)
- Textbook orders – please email [email protected]
The pandemic demonstrated that our listservs serve an important communications function, but it became clear that some messages went unopened. Effective October 1 2021, posting to the Price School faculty, staff, and adjunct listservs will be limited to members of the Price leadership team and their delegates for the dissemination of School-wide news and updates. The policy will impact the following listservs:
- Faculty: [email protected]
- Staff: [email protected]
- Faculty and staff: [email protected]
- Adjunct faculty: [email protected]
Price event announcements will continue to be included in a bi-weekly newsletter. Please send all event announcements to the Price Office of External Affairs.
Fulsome discussion is vital to our School culture and we need to avail ourselves of better tools to facilitate robust debate. To that end, Slack channels are available for faculty and staff to use for general Price discussions, announcements, and other communications.
Your Price email is automatically subscribed to the above listservs. The Price School IT team ([email protected]) will work with Yurri Hyun in Faculty Affairs and Gail Uyeda in Human Resources to ensure the listservs are up-to-date and functioning as needed. Please reach out to IT if you need technical support.
The Price School student listserv policy can be found here: https://priceschool.usc.edu/students/lists/. For questions about sending to the Student listservs, please contact David Horn, Manager of Enrollment Management in the Office of Student Affairs.
Events and Meetings
- To reserve rooms in Lewis Hall, please use the USC EMS events calendar or contact Lundyn Lightburn in the Dean’s Office.
- To reserve general-use classrooms (outside Lewis Hall):
- Review the Classroom Scheduling Office’s website for best practices and procedures related to room reservations.
- Note that only authorized scheduling coordinators are allowed to request general-use classrooms. Please review this list if you are unsure who your unit’s authorized coordinator is. Staff may contact Samantha Malisos with questions.
- Student groups may request general-use classrooms by contacting Trojan Events.
- If you have questions about scheduling classes, please contact Samantha Malisos in the Office of Faculty and Academic Affairs.
Lewis Hall Building Hours
When classes are in session, Lewis Hall will be open:
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (subject to any evening event), and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
On the weekends when classes end early or no classes or activities take place, Lewis Hall will be closed. Price faculty and staff need USC ID cards to gain access to the Lewis Hall when the building is closed. For questions about after-hours and specialty access to Lewis Hall, please contact the Facilities team. For room reservations on evenings and weekends, please confirm with the Facilities team that security will be on-site and the building will be open and accessible. Please reach out to Facilities Director Matt Loggins with questions
When scheduling conference calls, the preferred service to use is Zoom. Please work with the Price School IT department if you have any questions about using Zoom or creating an account.
Event Scheduling and Planning
Any event involving food, alcohol, or parking must be registered with USC Auxiliary Services via their Event Catering & Parking webpage. If alcohol is present, it must be served by a University-approved vendor.
If you are removing furniture for an event, be sure to reserve a second space to store the furniture. Indoor furniture may not be stored outside overnight. Rentals and furniture delivery should be approved by the Facilities team. If you have furniture delivered or picked up, a faculty or staff member should be on-site to oversee the logistics. The dean’s office is not responsible for event support.
RGL classrooms may be used as prep space for caterers as long as the following criteria is met:
- No advanced technology present in the room
- No use of stoves or heated cooking indoors
- Plastic coverings on table surfaces and underneath on the floors
The Office of Communication and the Office of the Dean have a limited number of items on hand that may be of use for Price School events. All of those items are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and include the following:
- Pop-up promotional banners
- Small quantities of promotional items such as pens, lanyards, etc.
In addition, the School has some event-related items stored under the Lewis Hall east stairwell:
- These items include folding tables, a few folding chairs, and stanchions—all available on a first-come, first-served basis; use is not guaranteed and there is no reservation system
- All items must be returned in the condition in which they were received
The Office of Communication is available to advise on catering should you need recommendations.