- USC Price Faculty/Staff Directory
- #PriceProud Shout Out Form (Staff Recognition)
- USC Office of Equity, Equal Opportunity, & Title IX.
- Zoom Virtual Background Instructions
- Zoom Automatic Transcription Instructions
- ADA Guidelines Q&A
- USC Employee Emergency Information
- DocuSign – an electronic platform to digitally sign and request signatures – is available free of charge to all USC faculty/staff. If you would like to request an account that includes the ability to request signatures, please contact Julie Kim – [email protected].
Image Release Forms
If you are filming or photographing non-USC students, staff or faculty it is important to get an image release form. Please either print out the below PDF versions or send your talent the appropriate link to digitally sign the form online and have it submitted back to you automatically.
Adjunct Faculty Documents
- USC Faculty Portal
- eAccess Form
- Faculty Compensation Payment Election Form (PDF)
- Course Textbook Ordering – Please email [email protected]
The pandemic demonstrated that our listservs serve an important communications function, but it became clear that some messages went unopened. Effective October 1 2021, posting to the Price School faculty, staff, and adjunct listservs will be limited to members of the Price leadership team and their delegates for the dissemination of School-wide news and updates. The policy will impact the following listservs:
- Faculty: [email protected]
- Staff: [email protected]
- Faculty and staff: [email protected]
- Adjunct faculty: [email protected]
Price event announcements will continue to be included in a bi-weekly newsletter. Please send all event announcements to the Price Office of External Affairs.
Fulsome discussion is vital to our School culture and we need to avail ourselves of better tools to facilitate robust debate. To that end, Slack channels are available for faculty and staff to use for general Price discussions, announcements, and other communications.
Your Price email is automatically subscribed to the above listservs. The Price School IT team ([email protected]) will work with Yurri Hyun in Faculty Affairs and Gail Uyeda in Human Resources to ensure the listservs are up-to-date and functioning as needed. Please reach out to IT if you need technical support.
The Price School student listserv policy can be found here: https://priceschool.usc.edu/students/lists/. For questions about sending to the Student listservs, please contact David Horn, Manager of Enrollment Management in the Office of Student Affairs.
Price School Promotional Items
If you would like to use Price School items to give away or hand out at events, please contact Katie Maloney in the Office of External Affairs. The Dean’s Office also has a small quantity of items on hand.
- If you have questions about scheduling classes, please contact Samantha Malisos, Program Administrator for Academic and Faculty Affairs.
- If you have questions about room reservations in Lewis Hall related to events and meetings, including use of the Franklin Courtyard, please contact Lundyn Lightburn in the Dean’s Office.
- For best practices and procedures related to room reservations, please review this resource guide: https://arr.usc.edu/services/classroomscheduling/requests.html
Lewis Hall Building Hours
When classes are in session, Lewis Hall will be open:
Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm, Friday from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm (subject to any evening event), and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. On the weekends when classes end early or no classes/activities are taking place, Lewis Hall will be closed. When the building is closed, you will need your USC ID card to gain access.
When scheduling conference calls, the preferred service to use is Zoom. Please work with the Price School IT department if you have any questions about using Zoom or creating an account.
Event Scheduling and Planning
The Price School is committed to providing relevant information on critical subjects that matter to us. For additional information on upcoming Price School events, please contact Katie Maloney in the Office of External Affairs. To submit a request for event support, please visit the Communications and Events Request Form.
The USC Price Events Council meets at least once a semester and is comprised of event producers from our Price institutes, centers and offices. The purpose of the council is to share new event management tools and policies and discuss opportunities for collaboration.
The Office of External Affairs and the Dean’s Office have a limited number of items on hand that may be of use for Price School events. All of those items are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and include the following:
- Pop-up promotional banners
- Small quantities of promotional items such as pens, brochures, etc.
- In addition, the School has some event-related items stored under the Lewis Hall east stairwell. These items include folding tables, a few folding chairs, and stanchions—all available on a first-come, first-served basis. Use is not guaranteed and there is no reservation system.