MPP Specialization: International Policy and Development
International Policy and Development
This specialization provides students in the Master of Public Policy, Master of Public Administration, Master of Health Administration and Master of Real Estate Development the opportunity to focus on their respective field from an international perspective. Participation in an international lab is one component.
Suggested management elective:
*Depending on the area of concentration, students may choose among many. In addition, students can petition if there is another course from another department on campus that is appropriate.
Suggested analytic elective:
- PPD 542 – Program and Policy Evaluation
Sample electives may include:
- PPD 613ab – Policy, Planning and Development International Laboratory
- PPD 615 – Comparative Urbanization, Development and Inequality
- PPD 677 – International Development Administration
Annenberg School for Communication:
- CMGT 582 – Communication for International Development
- PUBD courses – Public Diplomacy course choices-see Annenberg’s schedule offerings