Product Type Development
In addition to the elective offerings in emphasis areas, the Dollinger MRED program includes a series of courses focusing on an evaluation of various real estate development product types.
Students must choose at least one Product Development course, as RED 598 is part of the core curriculum (2 units). Students may take additional sections of this course as electives for a maximum of 12 units.
RED 598 Real Estate Product Development
- Design and Development in Southern California – 2 units, Summer semester
- Multi-Family Development – 2 units, Spring semester
- Office and Industrial Development – 2 units, Spring semester
- Retail Development – 2 units, Fall and Spring semesters
- Residential Land Acquisition – 2 units, Spring semester
- Hotel/Resort Development – 4 units, Spring semester
- Urban Infill Development and Community Change – 2 units, Fall semester