BS in Real Estate Development Program Learning Objectives
The USC Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Development prepares graduates for entry-level positions across all sectors of commercial real estate. The program does this by delivering a strong academic framework on which professional practice is built.
1. Prepare students to succeed in the real estate profession in the near, medium, and long terms.
2. Instill a desire to pursue critical thinking always.
3. Expose students to the many ways to be successful in real estate.
4. Provide students with requisite disciplinary skills in:
- Underwriting and Financial Analysis
- Design and the Urban context
5. USC BS RED learning objectives are accomplished through:
- The development of skills – architectural drawing to financial modeling to understanding the urban context
- The construction of a framework for real estate analysis.
- The transmission of industry knowledge.
- The support for enriching a professional network of contacts.
- The opportunity for maturation and confidence.