Bachelor of Science in Urban Studies and Planning
Bachelor of Science in Urban Studies and Planning Program
Do you want to have an impact on cities by:
- Increasing opportunities for affordable housing?
- Designing healthy neighborhoods and communities?
- Promoting environmental sustainability?
- Fostering social justice and equity?
- Creating thoughtful and effective city planning?
- Working with government, business, and community groups to develop solutions to local, regional, national, and international problems?
These are all challenges faced by cities today. Every human problem is an urban problem, and every human advancement occurs in cities. For the first time in history, half of the world’s population lives in cities. Through rigorous coursework and practical experience, the Price School’s Bachelor of Science in Urban Studies and Planning gives you the tools you need to effect real and lasting change in urban environments.
USC Price maintains a comprehensive job opportunities database, updated continuously and available to current Price students and alumni.
You will also have unique opportunities to connect with employers locally, nationally, and globally through internships and the capstone experience.
Graduates are well-positioned for immediate employment or competitive graduate programs.