New! James Irvine California Scholarship
At USC Price, we are committed to supporting the educational goals of California residents.
Beginning with the incoming class for the 2024-2025 academic year, domestic California residents who apply by our December 15th deadline and are admitted to the Master of Public Administration program in Sacramento will be guaranteed scholarship funding. To learn more about our James Irvine California Scholarship including eligibility requirements, visit this page.
Join the Trojan Network in Northern California
At the Price School in Sacramento, USC offers its signature graduate degree, the Master of Public Administration (MPA). Students can earn an MPA while establishing relationships with policy makers, agency directors, association executives and other influential state leaders. Students enrolled in the MPA Sacramento program experience the benefits of an education at a major research university while enjoying a strong sense of community.
MPA Scholarship Opportunity
USC Price is pleased to offer scholarships to students of exceptional professional promise to pursue a graduate degree at the USC State Capital Center.
The Sacramento Professional Scholarship deadline for Fall 2023 is June 1, 2023.
Click here to learn more about professional scholarships for masters students in Northern California.
Visit the USC State Capital Center
Located in downtown Sacramento near the State Capitol Building, the USC State Capital Center provides an opportunity for students to learn in the very place where key policy decisions are made. The Center is located at 1800 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95811-3004.
Click here for information.
Prepare for the Future
- Choose from multiple specialized fields of study that are in high-demand.
- Focus on leading-edge courses in management, analytics and policymaking.
- Hone your leadership skills, activate your community engagement and have fun in USC Price’s student associations.
- Gain cross-cultural experience by participating in international labs and addressing a particular policy project identified by a client in your host country. Past locations have included China, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Ireland, and more.
- Options to earn additional certificates and dual degrees in specialized fields.
Learn from Expert Teachers, Mentors and Peers
- Take courses with exceptional and diverse full-time faculty as well as astute adjunct faculty of noted professionals – all of whom are invested in your success.
- Build professional connections through USC Price’s extensive alumni network.
- Connect with the USC Price advisory board, comprised of leaders in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
Chat With Us!
We are excited to speak with you and answer any questions you may have regarding our program offerings and/or student life. Contact us today to have your questions answered about the program and learn about funding opportunities.