Articulation Petitions

Students who wish to request changes in their transfer credit evaluations should first discuss their request with the Degree Progress Department (TRO 101).

A request that cannot be processed by Degree Progress will be forwarded to the Articulation Office for review. Students wishing to appeal the decision may do so by using an Articulation Petition, which may be obtained from the Degree Progress Department or initiated at

For additional information, go to the Exception Procedures page in the USC Catalogue.