Why Become a Coverdell Fellow at USC Price?
The Price School degree programs are highly ranked nationally and draw upon the school’s exceptional faculty and the university’s extensive resources. Degree programs combine depth of study with a breadth of opportunity to specialize in areas within each field. Programs integrate classroom work with real-world experience through a variety of internships, mentorships, and other opportunities with the greater Los Angeles community. The USC Sol Price School of Public policy offers an education that:
- Combines the liberal arts, professional expertise, and the resources of a great research university to offer students breadth, depth, and variety as they follow their interests and design their programs
- Centers on and values the relationships that develop between individual students and individual teachers
- Offers both academic and relevant real-world experiences and draws widely on the expertise of networks of engaged councilors, advisors, alumni, and prominent professionals
- Encourages innovation, entrepreneurship, experimentation, and collaboration
- Fosters a multidisciplinary and problem-solving ethic
- Focuses broadly and inclusively on the issues, constituencies, structures, and institutions engaged in public life in both governance and the built environment