B.S. in Public Policy Student Advisement
Proper advisement is key to the success of our undergraduate students. Both the undergraduate program director and program administrators are actively involved in the academic progress of each undergraduate at USC Price.
Program Director: The program director has academic oversight of the undergraduate programs and maintains a dialogue with students to better understand their needs.
Program Administrator: The program administrator assists students in course selection and apprises them of enhancements to the curriculum, co-curricular activities and new course offerings.
Advantages of USC Price’s advisement system include:
- Easy access to your academic advisor
- Walk-in appointments available
- Tuesdays, 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
- Early warnings and assistance for students who are off track
- All students have a voice in program enhancements
For additional inquiries, please contact:
Jim Lee, Program Administrator