The USC Price Dean’s Merit Scholarship has allowed me to focus on my courses, take unpaid internships, and fully participate in all of the programs that USC Price offers. My education at USC Price has been amazing.
As a major private research university located in a large metropolitan area, USC and the Price School of Public Policy (USC Price) offer a number of innovative programs and opportunities for students to engage in both the theory and practice of their chosen fields. USC administers one of the largest financial aid programs in the United States, with many options available for undergraduates, graduate and professional students, international students, and those with special circumstances.
- USC Price Opportunities for Entering Master’s Students
- Dean’s Merit Scholarships
- City/County Management Fellowship Program
- City Hall Fellows Scholarship Program
- USC Price/Coro Alumni Fellowship Program
- USC Price/Peace Corps Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program
- USC Price/Public Policy and International Affairs Scholarships
- USC Price Republic of Korea Ministry of Public Administration and Security 1+1 Program
- USC Price/Teach for America Scholarships
- Master of Planning Diversity Fellowships
- Master of Real Estate Development Scholarships
- Ph.D. Awards
- USC-based Scholarships
Many USC support groups and alumni clubs award scholarships to entering and continuing graduate and undergraduate students. Please contact the USC Price Financial Aid Coordinator for additional information at (213) 740-0550, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USC Need-Based Scholarships