The USC Price Dean’s Merit Scholarship has allowed me to focus on my courses, take unpaid internships, and fully participate in all of the programs that USC Price offers. My education at USC Price has been amazing.
Committed to enrolling the most talented students in the world regardless of background or financial circumstances, USC administers the largest private financial aid pool in the United States. In addition, students can find a variety of scholarships, work/study opportunities, and school-level resources to help them pursue a USC Price education.
- Dean’s Merit Scholarships
- City/County Management Fellowship Program
- City Hall Fellows Scholarship Program
- USC Price/COLFUTURO (Colombia) Fellowship Program
- USC Price/CONACYT (Mexico) Fellowship Program
- USC Price/Coro Alumni Fellowship Program
- USC Price/Peace Corps Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program
- USC Price/Public Policy and International Affairs Scholarships
- USC Price Republic of Korea Ministry of Public Administration and Security 1+1 Program
- USC Price/Teach for America Scholarships
- MPA Online Merit Scholarship
- Master of Planning Diversity Fellowships
- Master of Real Estate Development Scholarships
- VA Yellow Ribbon Program
Many USC support groups and alumni clubs award scholarships to graduate and undergraduate students. Please contact the USC Price Financial Aid Coordinator for additional information at (213) 740-0550, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USC Alumni Association Scholarships
- USC Asian Pacific Alumni Association Scholarships
- USC Black Alumni Association Scholarships
- USC Latino Alumni Association Scholarships
- USC Town and Gown Scholarships