Graduate Certificate Programs and Cross-Degree Specializations
The Price School of Public Policy offers several graduate certificate programs in its major fields of study, as well as cross-degree specializations.
Some are stand-alone programs and others may only be completed in conjunction with a graduate program.
In all of USC Price’s certificate programs, students receive graduate-level credit.
- Certificate in Ambulatory Care
- Certificate in Homeland Security and Public Policy
- Certificate in International Policy and Planning
- Certificate in Long-term Care
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Policy
- Certificate in Political Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management
- Certificate in Public Management
- Certificate in Public Policy
- Certificate in Real Estate Development
- Certificate in Sustainable Cities
- Certificate in Sustainable Policy and Planning
- Certificate in Transportation Systems
Master’s students may enhance their studies with coursework in USC Price’s Civil Infrastructure Systems and International specializations. Please select a specialization below for more information.