Graduate Certificate Programs and Cross-Degree Specializations
The Price School of Public Policy offers graduate certificate programs in its major areas of study, as well as in cross-degree specializations. Certificate students expand their expertise, as they collaborate with peers and work with faculty at the leading edge of policy-related fields. A certificate demonstrates dedication to learning and enhances your professional profile.
Some USC Price certificates are stand-alone programs, while others may only be completed in conjunction with a graduate program.
Students receive graduate-level credit in all USC Price certificate programs.
- Certificate in Ambulatory Care
- Certificate in Arts Leadership
- Certificate in City/County Management
- Certificate in Homeland Security and Public Policy
- Certificate in International Policy and Planning
- Certificate in Long-term Care
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Policy
- Certificate in Political Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management
- Certificate in Public Management
- Certificate in Public Policy
- Certificate in Real Estate Development
- Certificate in Sustainable Policy and Planning
- Certificate in Transportation Systems
Master’s students may enhance their studies with coursework in USC Price’s Civil Infrastructure Systems. Please select a specialization below for more information.