USC Price Advantage
The greatest thing about USC Price was understanding social issues on the local, national, and international levels.
Smita Satiani, MPP ’10
Clinton-Orfalea Fellow 2010
USC Price’s multidisciplinary nature provides a cohesive education with breadth and depth that sets the Master of Public Policy (MPP) program apart.
To prepare themselves for a wide range of careers, MPP students are encouraged to take courses offered by related master’s degree programs: public administration, planning, real estate development, and health administration.
- The USC Price MPP: A High-Quality, In-Depth Program in an Interdisciplinary School
- Strong Link Between Theory and Practice
- Los Angeles: A Dynamic City to Study and Practice Public Administration
- Bringing Global Home
- USC: A Premier Research University
- State-of-the-Art Skill Set
- Critical Leadership Training
- USC Price Trojan Alumni Network