The USC Price Dean’s Merit Scholarship has allowed me to focus on my courses, take unpaid internships, and fully participate in all of the programs that USC Price offers. My education at USC Price has been amazing.
USC and the Price School of Public Policy are committed to offering a number of innovative programs and opportunities for students to engage in both the theory and practice of their chosen fields.
USC administers one of the largest financial aid programs in the United States, with many options available for undergraduates, graduate and professional students, international students, and those with special circumstances.
2018-19 Call for Scholarship Applications – September 14 deadline
- Dean’s Merit Scholarships
- City/County Management Fellowship Program
- City Hall Fellows Scholarship Program
- Graduate Summer Internship Fund
- USC Price/COLFUTURO (Colombia) Fellowship Program
- USC Price/CONACYT (Mexico) Fellowship Program
- USC Price/Coro Alumni Fellowship Program
- USC Price/Peace Corps Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program
- USC Price/Public Policy and International Affairs Scholarships
- USC Price Republic of Korea Ministry of Public Administration and Security 1+1 Program
- USC Price/Teach for America Scholarships
- Master of Planning Diversity Fellowships
- Master of Real Estate Development Scholarships
- VA Yellow Ribbon Program
Many USC support groups and alumni clubs award scholarships to graduate and undergraduate students. Please contact the USC Price Financial Aid Coordinator for additional information at (213) 740-0550, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.