ISSP Admission & Fees
All applicants are required to complete an online application. Applicants will be notified of admissions decisions electronically on a rolling basis.
Important Note: To enroll in the program, you must be at least 18 years old by July 15, 2018.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
When you start your online application, you will be required to submit:
- 500-word brief statement that describes your interest in this program, how your past educational and professional experiences relate to the program, and your expectations of the program
- Current resume
International students please submit the following additional documents:
- A copy of the photo page of your current passport
- A financial statement under your or your parent’s account in English showing a minimum of $5,500 (USD) showing currency conversion in US dollars and indicating the date of the issuance less than 3 months old
- International students who are proficient in English are welcome to apply to the program. We do NOT require that students take any language proficiency exams. But if you have taken TOFEL/IELTS/TOEIC exams and have the score report, we encourage you to submit it when you complete the online application form.
***Unofficial TOFEL/IELTS/TOEIC score reports are accepted. NOTE: please upload your electronic score report indicating your name, score and the test date when submitting your online application.
Please DO NOT ask the test center, such as ETS/IELTS, to send us your test score.)
- A copy of your current valid I-20 (if you are currently attending school in the United States)
NOTE: Students from HKUST, please contact HKUST Global Student Programs Office at email@example.com directly for your application.
The cost of attendance for 2018 is $5,350. This includes all tuition, course materials, field trip expenses, accommodations, meals, student health insurance and the mandatory fee for access to the University Park Student Health Center.
Important Note: Travel costs are not included in the program cost.
* The International Summer Scholars Program cannot offer early arrival. Please plan all flights and hotel reservations accordingly.