To view video in China, please click here »
The USC Sol Price School of Public Policy offers graduate and undergraduate programs focused on innovative governance and place-based solutions for the betterment of communities worldwide.
Admission is selective and based highly on an assessment of the applicant’s potential for academic and professional achievement. Deadlines and requirements vary, so be sure to follow application instructions for the program that best meets your interest.
- Master of Planning (MPL)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management (MNLM)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Global Public Policy (MGPP)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Dollinger Master of Real Estate Development (MRED)
- Master of International Public Policy and Management (IPPAM)
- Executive Master of Health Administration (EMHA)
- Executive Master of Leadership (EML)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Public Policy and Management (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Urban Planning and Development (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Policy, Planning, and Development (DPPD)