Bachelor of Science in Policy, Planning, and Development
The Bachelor of Science in Policy, Planning, and Development is an interdisciplinary major that prepares students for graduate study and/or a professional career by engaging them in the analysis of society’s political, social, and economic issues in such areas as environment, health care, and urban life.
- Health Policy and Management
- Nonprofit and Social Innovations
- Public Policy and Law
- Real Estate Development
- Sustainable Planning
- Core Knowledge, Cross-Cutting Courses
These courses engage students with our major fields, critical contextual issues around citizenship and the city, and necessary skills and methodologies such as economics, statistics, and policy and planning analysis. Our internship course will have new laboratories associated with it for targeted study of Excel, presentation techniques, and group dynamics.
- Faculty Researching Critical Topics, Practicing Your Professions
- Enhance Your Student Experience
- Fell Undergraduate Student Conversations at USC Price
Thanks to a generous gift from Janet and Richard Fell, USC Price established the Fell Undergraduate Student Conversation program in 2010. These conversations bring together community leaders with USC Price undergraduate students. USC Price students have met with city managers, debated ballot initiatives, addressed health policy issues, and toured the Los Angeles River.
- Undergraduates of Policy, Planning, and Development
- Trojan Real Estate Association
- A Capstone Experience: Brings Your Studies All Together
- Prepare to Start Your Career or Advance to Graduate Studies
- Select Students Earn a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree from USC in Five Years