Alumni Resources and Programs
Join USC Price Connect!
Create your profile today at USCPriceConnect.com
- Reconnect with campus through regional events, news, and social media feeds
- Learn about cutting edge research in your field from USC Price professors
- Mentor students, recent graduates, or fellow alumni
- Post jobs and hire from within the Trojan network
- Create groups to discuss best practices
- Network with other industry professionals
Explore Career Opportunities & Search Full-Time Job Openings
Price School alumni have full access to all of our services and resources for current students, including access to our jobs and internship portal, PriceNet, Fall Networking Night and the annual Spring Career Fair. In addition, USC’s Main Career Center offers support and guidance. Register on ConnectSC to begin enjoying the benefits today!
Finally, explore the various public policy, public management, urban planning, real estate development, and health administration professional associations for discipline-specific career benefits that exist beyond our Trojan network.
Partner with Career Services
One of the important benefits of a USC education is access to the Trojan alumni network. The Price School of Public Policy has a long history of alumni support for its Career Services programs. We encourage you to share professional experiences with current students, and we ask for participation in several ways:
- Career Fair/Networking Nights
- Career Development Panels
- Price Professional Mentor Program (PPMP)
- Internship/Residency Provider
- Student Recruitment
To register for alumni volunteer opportunities, please complete and submit the Alumni Involvement Form online. Fight On!
If you are interested in specific opportunities, like becoming a mentor or externship provider (and, we hope that you are!), please email Allyson Dhindsa at: firstname.lastname@example.org.