The Price School’s Master of International Public Policy and Management (IPPAM) is an interdisciplinary degree for early-to-mid-career professionals with a focus on international public policy and social issues. IPPAM students represent a diversity of professions, and work cross-culturally with colleagues from around the globe in an immersive academic environment. Upon graduating, IPPAM alumni serve as global policy leaders in both public and private enterprises.
|Domestic: 7/1/2022 |
A Degree Unlike Any Other
- Immersion in a global context that blends academic knowledge with real-world applications.
- Trans-disciplinary faculty with international expertise who orient their focus to students’ countries.
- Multicultural diversity with a wide network of more than 850 alumni from 40 different countries.
- Opportunities to engage with global policymakers and distinguished practitioners.
- A flexible program that is designed to be completed in two years, but may be accelerated.
- Future-driven curriculum designed to provide current and future policymakers and leaders with the competitive skills they need in today’s ever-changing world.