The following items are required to complete the applications process:
(NOTE: For your convenience, please use the Application Checklist)
- a USC Graduate Application — For step-by-step admission guidelines, visit: gradadm.usc.edu/apply
- $90 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Applicants from domestic institutions should have their university registrar send transcripts electronically to [email protected]. To expedite review of your application, you may upload OFFICIAL copies of your transcripts into your application but you must still have official transcripts sent electronically to [email protected] Applicants with international transcripts must mail them to the address indicated on the USC Graduate Application.
- Price has discontinued the GRE/GMAT requirement for admissions review. Applications will be reviewed holistically.
- Current resume (submitted via online application: Supporting Documents upload)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, including at least one academic reference. Letters of recommendation must be submitted through the online application system. We will not accept letters of recommendation through postal mail.
- Statement of purpose of approximately 750-1,500 words addressing the following questions: Why do you wish to pursue the Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree?
- How will the Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree affect or enhance your career goals?
- Completed USC Price Scholarship Application Essays (If you wish to be considered for USC Price-sponsored scholarships, complete the Graduate Application on-line)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores – Official scores must be received directly from the testing service and date no earlier than 2 years (24 months) prior to the start of your intended first term at USC. (Institution code: 4852)
- Official transcripts indicating the all degrees received with the title and date conferred in the applicant’s native language and an exact translation into English for each document
- Financial Guarantee Statement showing proof of ability to pay all tuition and living expenses
- To verify application requirements by country, please visit the International Student Admission FAQ:
- December 15 – scholarship deadline
- July 1 – final deadline